Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask with comedy divas + copywriting unicorns, Jamie Jensen + Erin Lindstrom of Your Hot Copy. This is our first-ever 3-way interview, folks!
During our fun-filled conversation, we talk about everything from the importance of copy in our modern attention-deficit world + a 101 on funnels to hobbies, travel, + my new favorite phrase: hot mess express!
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to know how important copywriting is to their online business; why it’s OK to try several things before you find what’s right for you; the basics of funnels for online businesses; the key reasons to turn away clients; why you should say no more than you say yes; or how to stay open + available for new opportunities.
- How Jamie + Erin want to help businesses sell online with killer copy
- Why writers have to make the story meaningful + compelling
- Why Jamie + Erin sometimes turn clients away
- How they met + became business partners
- Why it’s OK to try several things before you find what’s right
- Why is copy so important?
- Funnels: What are they + what do they do?
- How today’s funnels “run your entire business on autopilot.”
- Their incredibly talented writers, Emily + Linda, who have experience in the entertainment industry
- Why your copy should be short, concise, + irresistible
- How to determine what you should say YES to
- Why you should say NO more than you say YES
- How to always be on the lookout for new opportunities
The ONE question that Jamie + Erin present: What’s your #1 most important value or feeling? … Comment below with your answer!
Resources For You:
- Your Hot Copy
- Uncage Your Business with Rebecca Tracey
- Your Hot Copy’s epic writers
- Jamie Mendell
- The Dark Side of the Light Chasers by Debbie Ford
- The Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte
- July 2016 Montreal meet-up
Want to Be on the Show?