Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask with focused action coach + freedom strategist, Vasavi Kumar … sort of.
It was bound to happen sometime. I made it to episode 23 before I had tech issues + the interview didn’t record … but the show must go on! I’ve channeled Vasavi’s badass spirit to dive into the topic she + I spent the most time talking about: seeking advice + information vs taking action + following your intuition.
This episode is perfect for anyone who is struggling with information overload; unsure of what to do next – in business or in life; overwhelmed by the big + small problems; only seeing their self-worth in their bank account; curious about how information becomes knowledge + wisdom; wants to know how to bring out their inner scientist for ongoing happiness; wants clear advice how to balance gather information and taking action.
- Do you hate your life? Does your life feel stale and blah?
- If you feel this way about LIFE, then your business will be mediocre.
- Are you focusing on problems more than progress? Are you giving energy to your problems, speed bumps, and setbacks?
- When do we seek advice? When we feel mediocre and focus on our problems.
- Earning shouldn’t define LIVING.
- How information becomes knowledge and wisdom
- Learn about YOURSELF
- What are YOU most interested in?
- Suffering is a CHOICE
- Consider, contemplate, and TEST information – bring out your inner scientist!
- Review and reflect on results. Keep the best and ditch the rest.
- Gather information and advice sparingly.
- Spend time contemplating and taking ACTION
- Focus on ONE thing at a time
- Let your intuition and self-knowledge decide whether to keep going.
The ONE question that Vasavi asks: Is what I’m doing right now aligned with who I am? … Comment below with your answer!
Resources For You:
- Vasavi Kumar
- Vasavi on Gwen Elliot’s Your Big Break
- Marie Forleo’s interview with Tony Robbins
- Steve Maraboli
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
Want to Be on the Show?