Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask with clarity + simplify strategist, Vasavi Kumar.
This episode is perfect for you if you want to know:
- how to package what you’re good at;
- the myth of surrender;
- why there’s great freedom in choosing a niche;
- how to balance structure and freedom;
- how to choose and be ready for a mentor;
- which tool is most important when marketing your business;
- why building your business locally is still super effective;
- the difference between using psychology in marketing versus treating people like they’re dumb;
- how to live day-to-day as an entrepreneur with mental health challenges;
- how to find the balance between self-care and your clients.
- How Vasavi helps people package what they’re good at
- The four key elements to your business
- The Myth of Surrender
- Why you have to FOCUS + narrow down to a niche
- Determining your marketing goals
- Balancing structure + freedom
- Looking for a mentor
- Marketing yourself: Put yourself OUT THERE!
- Creating a compelling path
- Being clear about how you can help people
- “Why I’m AWESOME!”
- How to treat people as capable human beings
- Vasavi’s 20-minute phone calls, how they work, + how they convert
- Being up-front with potential clients
- Adjusting your professional life to meet the needs of your personal life
- Vasavi’s struggle to fully accept her mental illness
- How she uses her daily schedule to stay aligned
- Vasavi’s work with NAMI: the National Alliance for Mental Illness
- Vasavi’s stress, burnout, divorce, + the emotional toll of 2014/2015
The ONE question that Vasavi asks YOU: Are your daily activities you do in your business getting you closer to where you want to go? Are you doing whatever it takes to get your message out there? … Comment below with your answer!
Resources For You:
- Vasavi Kumar
- BTBM #023 – Inspired by VK’s first chat with Vasavi
- #BossMaskBookClub for January 2017: Playing Big: Practical Wisdom for Women Who Want to Speak Up, Create, and Lead by Tara Mohr
Want to Be on the Show?