Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask with VK’s top 3 insights from the past month + an unexpected announcement about the future of the show!
This episode is perfect for you if the secret to having more courage, why change is a lot simpler than you think, + the intimate link between your curiosity and pursuing your passion.
- Everyday courage is the only courage, and you can have MORE of it every day
- There is no secret! Courage is a skill you acquire by taking action without knowing the outcome
- Every small act of courage gets you MORE courage
- Change is simple, not easy; you’ll never FEEL like it but you don’t have to
- Like Nike says, “Just DO it!”
- Act – no matter how you FEEL
- Passion is a direct result of acting on your curiosity
- Start exploring + hire the best guide – your curiosity
- Push yourself to take simple steps to explore the subject of your curiosity
- The hardest part: giving up your timeline
- The big announcement about the end of season 1 + big changes in my life!
The KEY question that VK asks YOU: What’s one change you want to make, big or small, but you’ve been waiting until you feel like it? … Comment below with your answer!
Resources For You:
- The 5 Second Rule: Transform your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage by Mel Robbins
- #BossMaskBook Club Playing Big by Tara Mohr episode
- #BossMaskBookClub The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks episode
- Subscribe to Behind the Boss Mask on iTunes
- Subscribe to Behind the Boss Mask on Stitcher
- Follow VK on Instagram
- Follow VK on Twitter
- Follow VK on Facebook
- Follow VK on LinkedIn
Want to Be on the Show?