Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask for our monthly #BossMaskBookClub!
We’re talking about The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks – this book is all about fear + self-sabotage (a perfect compliment to our spiritual focus this Woo Woo October).
The episode is perfect for you if want to know more about:
- why bad things seem to happen just as life gets good;
- how you are your own worst enemy (but you don’t have to be);
- the deep influence your childhood is exerting on you every day;
- why you feel stuck + every day in your business is hard work;
- how to transform your relationship with your personal purpose + time itself;
- or why business is ultimately a spiritual path
- Your worst enemy is …
- The Upper Limit problem: Why you create your own negativity
- How much love, success, and creativity can you take?
- The book is a combination of solid science + woo-woo mindset
- Four main zones of activities in our lives
- Four hidden barriers based on fears + false beliefs
- Ways we typically “upper limit” ourselves
- How personal and professional conflict mirror each other + why
- Four genius questions to ponder + answer
- The Ultimate Success Mantra
- One of the best chapters of the book is all about time (Einstein time, to be specific)
- Bridging the gap between the outside + the inside
- The noticeable shift in MY time
- Why your business is a spiritual path
The ONE question that VK asks YOU: How are you currently getting in your own way? … Comment below with your answer!
Resources For You:
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- #BossMaskBookClub BTBM # 027: The E-Myth Revisited
- #BossMaskBookClub for November 2016: Thrive: The Third Metric of Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder by Arianna Huffington
Possible Guests + Sponsors:
- Want to be on the show? Click Here
- Know someone who would be great for the show? Click Here
- Interested in sponsoring the show? Click Here