Today on Behind the Boss Mask, I’m speaking with Summer Tannhauser of Lady Boss League. Along with running a successful local business with a number of part-time employees, this former school teacher + mom of 2 young kids provides consultation, courses, + training on how to best use Pinterest for marketing + to drive traffic to your website.
I met Summer via a small mastermind ground that I was graciously invited to by a fellow entrepreneur. Summer has consistently impressed me with her intelligence, wise marketing, + graciousness.
This episode is perfect for anyone who is balancing a growing family, an online OR local business, + hasn’t resolved to be a hermit yet. If you’re juggling more than 1 business idea, intrigued by Pinterest, or returning to work after starting a family, then this episode is for you!
- Summer had no plans to be an entrepreneur + started her local pet business as a side hobby / summer job in-between teaching elementary school.
- How the big decision to leave teaching + take on full-time entrepreneurship was inspired by becoming a mom.
- To delegate effectively, Summer shares the shift in mindset she had to make to “hand off” certain tasks to others.
- Always interested in the online world, Summer built her 1st business in online travel from the ground up, but wasn’t sure where the clients would come from.
- How a random article about using Pinterest for business sparked her interest: “I’m gonna give this a try!”
- Insight into Pinterest’s “promoted pins”, now with more targeted options for ALL small + medium-sized businesses.
- How she finds the balance + time for her kids, family, + businesses, including vacations!
- The ONE question that Summer presents: What are the 1, 2, or 3 key items that are moving your business forward the MOST? Comment below with your answer!
Resources For You:
- Leave an honest rating + review on iTunes or Stitcher 🙂
- JOIN THE VIP LIST for the latest episodes, exclusive bonus content, + in-person meet-ups! (see form below)
Possible Guests + Sponsors:
- Want to be on the show? Click Here
- Know someone who would be great for the show? Click Here
- Interested in sponsoring the show? Click Here
Are You a VIP?
Join the VIP list for the latest updates on new episodes, opportunities to submit YOUR questions to be answered, unique bonus content not shared anywhere else, AND in-person meet-ups