Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask with emotional + spiritual healer who specializes in trauma, Skyler Mechelle.
Having just met online only a few months ago, I’m so delighted to have Skyler on the show, sharing her gorgeously honest story + “raw, real, and dirty approach to healing.”
This episode is perfect for anyone who is struggling with healing from past trauma; wanting to reconnect + reclaim your self-identity + self-worth; curious about the mind-body connection when healing emotionally + mentally; eager to learn how to embrace your past + move on from it at the same time; how to stop living in survival mode; how to begin setting boundaries with yourself + others to encourage healing; or want it really means to be brave in our modern world.
- Skyler’s work is teaching people to heal through self-love, healthy relationships, + building boundaries.
- It’s all about genuine relationships, sharing, + connecting.
- Skyler’s course offerings: Grace (stand where you are), Guts (find your inner strength), + Glitter (find your self-expression).
- Reconnecting + Reclaiming: in YOUR time and YOUR way
- Stepping into the FREEDOM business: acknowledge, heal, + RISE
- The Mind-Body connection
- Tools for personalizing your healing journey
- Pain, hurt, + PTSD
- Writing for healing
- Being a warrior, uncovering truth, + reclaiming your voice
- The Past: Don’t ERASE, but EMBRACE
- You have the CHOICE in every reaction
- Setting boundaries
- Rearrange, shift, evolve, + then “sit” with it awhile
- Skyler’s team: an inner circle + outer circle of support
- “Healed” means still acknowledging the pain
- Being courageous
- When was Skyler’s last episode of burnout? “It’s happened SO many times.”
- Before healing: living in survival mode
- YOU are ENOUGH
The ONE question that Skyler asks: What does it feel like when you’re in love with who you are? … Comment below with your answer!
Resources For You:
Want to Be on the Show?