Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask for the Season 1 All Stars – the top 10 most downloaded, most listened to, most loved episodes of the first year of the show. Discover what you may have missed, with fresh content via new introductions and endings from VK.
This episode is perfect for you if you’re curious about how to stay calm + keep going when everything is changing around you.
- How Gwen makes money by teaching entrepreneurs to break into media.
- What’s it like to work with one of your idols? Gwen shares how teamed up with her mentor, Natalie MacNeil.
- “Bending the world” to make things happen!
- Gwen chats about her former podcast, Your Big Break – and why it ended.
- How getting laid off turned out to be the BEST thing.
- Letting the non-essentials fade away.
- Why we should embrace the weird, winding path.
- The benefits of brain-dumping.
- The healing power of crying.
- What to do when you want to hide from sharing your story.
- Owning up to your mistakes and moving on.
- Striving to be honest.
- A call to responsibility.
The curious question from Gwen:
What do you do for fun right now? What could be fun for you this year?
Comment below with your answer!
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Gwen Elliot
- The Media Method
- Your Big Beautiful Book Plan
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- Success Principles by Jack Canfield
- Support Behind the Boss Mask on Patreon