Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask for the Season 1 All Stars – the top 10 most downloaded, most listened to, most loved episodes of the first year of the show. Discover what you may have missed, with fresh content via new introductions and endings from VK.
This episode is perfect for you if you’re curious about how your intuition can be a valuable tool for business growth.
- What are the cornerstones of authenticity?
- How Layla describes her business to her young daughter
- When asked about her past, Layla shares, “I was on a path that wasn’t mine.”
- Layla’s history with depression, anxiety, + panic attacks
- From corporate tax law to life coach: the journey
- Giving yourself permission to try different things, even as an introvert.
- Layla’s pivotal moment of clarity: Why are you here?
- Why Layla will never ignore her intuitive nudges + neither should you!
- What to do when your body says STOP.
- What is calling to you right NOW?
- What is YOUR authentic voice?
- Fighting burnout on a daily basis.
- As a woman, working in tune with your cycle can be empowering.
The curious question from Layla:
What are your core leadership values?
Comment below with your answer!
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Layla Saad
- Wild Mystic Woman
- Tony Robbins
- Rachel Shillcock
- Brene Brown
- Yasmine Khater
- Amanda Freeman
- Support Behind the Boss Mask on Patreon