Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask for the Season 1 All Stars – the top 10 most downloaded, most listened to, most loved episodes of the first year of the show. Discover what you may have missed, with fresh content via new introductions and endings from VK.
This episode is perfect for you if you’re curious about what really happens when you choose to work less hours.
- Kellie’s business: empowering women-conscious entrepreneurs to grow their purpose-fueled businesses in alignment with their soul-centered goals
- Kellie’s small group mentorship, mastermind group, + book projects
- How wellness goals helped transition Kellie from the yoga world to coaching
- Kellie explains “The Pioneer’s Dilemma”
Kellie’s talks about the 3 books she wrote this past year + why it was worth the effort
- Kelly’s micro support team, delegating early, + knowing what to outsource
- Why you need to be specific about the business partner you need – and be willing to wait
- Combating the guilt of working “less”
- Stop “Should-ing”!
The curious question from Kellie:
How can you do more of what you love more profitably?
Comment below with your answer!
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Kellie Adkins
- The Wisdom Method
- The Sacred Selling Method
- Kellie’s free gift!
- Support Behind the Boss Mask on Patreon