Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask for the Season 1 All Stars – the top 10 most downloaded, most listened to, most loved episodes of the first year of the show. Discover what you may have missed, with fresh content via new introductions and endings from VK.
This episode is perfect for you if you’re curious about why you don’t have to choose between being a mom + a business owner.
- Hillary shares how she pivoted to focus on being a spiritual life + business coach (it’s been quite a journey!)
- Why having several income streams is vital
- Starting out with coach training – yay or nay?
- Knowing your strength to help people + how to find it
- The power of being curious
- When do you pivot?
- “What’s cooking” now with Hillary?
- Hillary’s support team: 100% moms!
- The reality of running a business
- The truth about becoming a mom in your 40s
- The challenge of switching gears
- How disconnection leads to disinterest
- The inner game + self-knowing
- Don’t re-create the wheel!
- Getting back to basics
The curious question from Hillary:
What if it could be easy? What would change for you in your business if you got out of a space of competition or shoulds? What would that look like?
Comment below with your answer!
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Hillary Rubin
- Coaching Secrets Revealed (Hillary’s free e-book!)
- The Art of Becoming a Coach
- The Art of Business for Coaches podcast
- Support Behind the Boss Mask on Patreon