Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask for the Season 1 All Stars – the top 10 most downloaded, most listened to, most loved episodes of the first year of the show. Discover what you may have missed, with fresh content via new introductions and endings from VK.
This episode is perfect for you if you’re curious about how you can spend less than 30 hours a week working on your business + still thrive.
- A self-described “serial entrepreneur,” Cailen as spent the last eight years searching for just the right thing that “lit her up.”
- The Cailen’s Clarity Confessions Interview Series helped Cailen pivot away from teaching yoga and into the world of teaching + connecting with women entrepreneurs.
- As part of her interview series, Cailen shares the inspirational power of her interview with Tara Travis.
- “What does success look like to YOU?”
- In the past year, Cailen has hired a virtual assistant + assembled a team to begin outsourcing and delegating.
- Cailen’s advice on outsourcing: start with tasks that you really don’t like to do—it’s easier that way, especially for type-A personalities.
- Cailen shares how her husband is her cheerleader and biggest supporter.
- Carving out time for YOU is important; Cailen explains her morning/evening routines that give her time, space, + sanity!
- In developing rituals and habits, you must recognize what YOU need + find your own space, + not something that works for someone else.
The curious question from Cailen:
What is your business really about?
Comment below with your answer!
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Cailen Ascher
- Clarity Confessions Interview Series
- Cailen’s Interview with Tara Travis
- Support Behind the Boss Mask on Patreon