Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask with my favorite service-based business support duo, Maggie Patterson + Brittany Becher of Scoop Industries. Yes folks, we’ve got another three-way!
This episode is perfect for you if you want to know:
- why the majority of successful businesses are service-based businesses;
- where to find that professional slap upside the head that we all need from time to time;
- why people will always buy back their time;
- the importance of investing in creating relationships with people you respect;
- how your personal life shapes your professional pursuits (and vice versa);
- the reality of ongoing burnout for entrepreneurs and the variety of ways to recover.
- Scoop’s focus is on helping service-based businesses be successful – and we can use all the help we can get! 😉
- Maggie + Brittany explain their Double It program and many other resources
- Why did Maggie + Brittany choose to focus on service-based businesses?
- Even with offering products, there is still a service element
- Maggie + Brittany explain their professional support system and why they focus on hiring full-time employees over contractors as much as possible
- “Be clear about what works for you”
- Creating business relationships with people you respect
- How personal life shapes professional pursuits
- Having realistic expectations about life + business
- How to determine what’s most important
- What burnout + recovery is really like for 2 successful entrepreneurs
The ONE question that Maggie + Brittany ask YOU: Is this my goal or someone else’s goal … Comment below with your answer!
Resources For You:
- Scoop Industries
- VK’s interview on The Inside Scoop
- BTBM’s first three-way interview with the ladies from Your Hot Copy (#017)
- #BossMaskBookClub for November 2016: Thrive: The Third Metric of Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder by Arianna Huffington
Want to Be on the Show?