Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask YOUR questions!
This episode is perfect for you if you want to know more about time management or self-care as a female entrepreneur (we are a special, badass breed after all *wink*).
- Erin asks about tips for time management and self-care when you are also a mom of young kids – a great question!
- Even though I’m not a mom yet, I think these issues are a constant struggle for ALL female entrepreneurs.
- The most important thing concerning your business is to actually KNOW what you need to spend your time on.
- Delegating is a vital aspect of time management – personally + professionally.
- We all know how vitally important those self-care moments can be, so I share some practical tips for making the most of the personal time you have.
The ONE question that VK asks YOU: What’s the most helpful tip about time management or self-care you’ve heard – the one that totally changed your perspective? … Comment below with your answer!
Resources For You:
- A detailed look at VK’s schedule (BTBM #025)
- #BossMaskBookClub The Big Leap episode
- #BossMaskBookClub for November 2016: Thrive: The Third Metric of Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder by Arianna Huffington
Want to Be on the Show?