Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask with business strategist, mentor, + licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), Nicole Liloia.
This episode is perfect for you if you’re curious about how to overcome the most difficult part of setting + achieving your goals.
- How Nicole helps others through business strategy + coaching
- How her business grew with added services
- Why being lazy can be a good thing!
- From non-profit social work to for-profit entrepreneur
- Other ways to make money other than a 9-5 job
- The private practice route: the pressure + rigidity
- Goal-setting for entrepreneurs
- The business strategy perspective that matches up with goals
- Nicole’s support system, including a coach, VA, communications manager, + web designer
- How multitasking can lead to burnout
The KEY question that Nicole asks YOU: What can you do to set up a reward system for reaching your goals? … Comment below with your answer!
Resources For You:
- Nicole Liloia
- Nicole’s free Assess, Align, Action goal-setting guide
- Action Without Exhaustion: 3 Steps to Beat Burnout Before it Starts