Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask with digital strategist, black belt in taekwondo, + proud Lord of the Rings nerd, Maggie Giele.
This episode is perfect for you if you’re curious about the myriad of ways your business can grow when you include your personality.
- Find out how Maggie helps others grow businesses as a business + marketing strategist
- Learn Maggie’s top tips about digital strategy for entrepreneurs
- The danger of being isolated as an entrepreneur
- Ditch your fear about in-person events
- The benefits of being able to work from anywhere
- Celebrating the geek within
- What to do when you’re bored with your business
- Balancing professional goals with the desire to travel
- The joy in learning new languages!
- The danger of comparisons
- Don’t get stuck in competition!
- Maggie’s year-long burnout experience + how she’s recovering
- Why you can’t do EVERYTHING
- How to plan + streamline your social media content
The KEY 2 questions that Maggie asks YOU: What can you do in your business to take you 1 step closer to your bigger goal? — AND — What can you do today to make $100? … Comment below with your answer!
Resources For You:
Want to Be on the Show?