Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask with women’s leadership + business coach, Layla Saad.
A fellow Conquer Club gal, I’ve watched Layla blossom incredibly this past year + I’m overjoyed to share where she’s been and what she has in store. Much like me, she has an entrepreneurial journey full of starts + stops, a history of depression + anxiety, dislikes consistency, + follows her intuitive nudges.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to know how authenticity affects your level of success; how introverts can give themselves permission to try new things without feeling overwhelmed; why it’s better to move on when your excitement dies; why listening to your intuitive nudges will never steer you in the wrong direction; what your depression, anxiety, + panic attacks are really about; when preventing burnout is a daily practice; or how women can play their schedule around their cycle to get more done.
- What are the cornerstones of authenticity?
- How Layla describes her business to her young daughter
- When asked about her past, Layla shares, “I was on a path that wasn’t mine.”
- Layla’s history with depression, anxiety, + panic attacks
- From corporate tax law to life coach: the journey
- Giving yourself permission to try different things, even as an introvert.
- Layla’s pivotal moment of clarity: Why are you here?
- Why Layla will never ignore her intuitive nudges + neither should you!
- What to do when your body says STOP.
- What is calling to you right NOW?
- What is YOUR authentic voice?
- Fighting burnout on a daily basis.
- As a woman, working in tune with your cycle can be empowering.
The ONE question that Layla asks: What are your core leadership values? … Comment below with your answer!
Resources For You:
- Layla Saad
- Wild Mystic Woman
- Tony Robbins
- Rachel Shillcock
- Brene Brown
- Yasmine Khater
- Amanda Freeman
- #BossMaskBookClub – The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- Leave an honest rating + review on iTunes or Stitcher 🙂
- JOIN THE VIP LIST for the latest episodes, exclusive bonus content, + in-person meet-ups! (see form below)
Possible Guests + Sponsors:
- Want to be on the show? Click Here
- Know someone who would be great for the show? Click Here
- Interested in sponsoring the show? Click Here
Are You a VIP?
Join the VIP list for the latest updates on new episodes, opportunities to submit YOUR questions to be answered, unique bonus content not shared anywhere else, AND in-person meet-ups