Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask with business marketing strategist for authentic women entrepreneurs, Lauren June. A former full-time emergency bookkeeper, Lauren’s business has transitioned over the years from financial to coaching to strategy (but not always seamlessly!).
In this interview, we talk about what it’s like to be the one people call with everything is going wrong, establishing a solid foundation for your business ASAP, how an info-rich community can change your entire business, + making time for travel as an introvert with a partner’s anything-but-predictable schedule.
This episode is perfect for anyone having difficulty or resistance to transitioning to a new chapter in their business, knowing the key aspects to focus on in your business before your growth distracts you, searching for a supportive online community, or protecting your personal assets while growing your business.
- Lauren describes her work as a business development strategist as helping people who have great ideas but don’t know how to put them into practice.
- She explains how to keep a separate Tax Savings Account to allocate a portion of all profits.
- When starting a business, Lauren recommends you see an accountant and lawyer about structuring your business to protect your assets.
- Sometimes it’s hard to put a title to what you do – Lauren has been there!
- Being a bookkeeper didn’t align with who Lauren really was, so she explains why she had to move on to something else.
- Lauren shares how your business model WILL change as you grow and develop (hers did too).
- Her mission is to “assist ONE MILLION women” run sustainable businesses – listen to how she plans to do it.
- Lauren explains her online community, the Women’s Co-op, and how it aligns with her mission.
- When you start a business, take care of systems, finances, and legal matters FIRST!
- Lauren shares how outsourcing properly allows you to concentrate on what you NEED to do.
- She discusses the beauty of being an introvert (fellow introvert right here)!
- When it comes to self-care, Lauren knows it is vitally important for any entrepreneur.
The ONE question that Lauren presents: Can you see yourself doing this in 10 years time? Will you be happier doing this in 10 years time? … Comment below with your answer!
Resources For You:
- Leave an honest rating + review on iTunes or Stitcher 🙂
- JOIN THE VIP LIST for the latest episodes, exclusive bonus content, + in-person meet-ups! (see form below)
Possible Guests + Sponsors:
- Want to be on the show? Click Here
- Know someone who would be great for the show? Click Here
- Interested in sponsoring the show? Click Here
Are You a VIP?
Join the VIP list for the latest updates on new episodes, opportunities to submit YOUR questions to be answered, unique bonus content not shared anywhere else, AND in-person meet-ups