Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask with business mentor, growth catalyst for conscious female entrepreneurs, + Yoga teacher, Kellie Adkins.
This episode is perfect for you if you want to know how the pioneer’s dilemma impacts you as an entrepreneur; why family can be the best motivator; how to write 3 books in 1 year (and why you would want to!); what a decade of entrepreneurship really looks like; what happens when you delegate before you’re ready; how you can work 4 hours a day, 4 days a week with even a small team; the realities of running a business during a personal health crisis; or the difficulty of practicing what you preach.
- Kellie’s business: empowering women-conscious entrepreneurs to grow their purpose-fueled businesses in alignment with their soul-centered goals
- Kellie’s small group mentorship, mastermind group, + book projects
- How wellness goals helped transition Kellie from the yoga world to coaching
- Kellie explains “The Pioneer’s Dilemma”
Kellie’s talks about the 3 books she wrote this past year + why it was worth the effort
- Kelly’s micro support team, delegating early, + knowing what to outsource
- Why you need to be specific about the business partner you need – and be willing to wait
- Combating the guilt of working “less”
- Stop “Should-ing”!
The KEY question that Kellie asks YOU: How can you do more of what you love more profitably? … Comment below with your answer!
Resources For You:
- Kellie Adkins
- The Wisdom Method
- The Sacred Selling Method
- Kellie’s free gift!
- #BossMaskBookClub for February 2017: Rising Strong: The Reckoning. The Rumble. The Revolution. by Brene Brown