Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask to answer YOUR questions!
This episode is perfect for anyone who wonders how much is too much to share with my Virtual Assistant, which online collaboration tools are the best to use with clients, or how to know if you should hire a Virtual Assistant that specializes in or is knowledgeable of your niche.
- Get details on how to work with me 1:1 to bust your burnout for good (and at my lowest price EVER)!
- First question is from Sandy: How much should you share with a VA? There are many things to consider, including NDAs (non-disclosure agreements) + confidentiality. Jump in to hear my thoughts + advice.
- Gemma asks about my favorite collaborative tools for working with clients + managing projects. This answer includes some real gems about scheduling, billing, bookkeeping, + communicating with clients.
- Sophie wants to know if does your VA needs to understand your specific niche? As a general rule, it depends on what tasks your VA will handle. Listen in to hear my breakdown.
The ONE question that VK presents: How do you set boundaries with your clients? … Comment below with your answer!
Resources For You:
- Google Hangouts
- Google Drive
- Profit First
- Behind the Boss Mask Episode 007
- 5 Q.U.I.C.K. Steps to Find + Hire Your Dream Virtual Assistant
- Leave an honest rating + review on iTunes or Stitcher 🙂
- JOIN THE VIP LIST for the latest episodes, exclusive bonus content, + in-person meet-ups! (see form below)
Possible Guests + Sponsors:
- Want to be on the show? Click Here
- Know someone who would be great for the show? Click Here
- Interested in sponsoring the show? Click Here
Are You a VIP?
Join the VIP list for the latest updates on new episodes, opportunities to submit YOUR questions to be answered, unique bonus content not shared anywhere else, AND in-person meet-ups