Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask with spiritual life and business coach, mentor for coaches, and former Yoga teacher, Hillary Rubin.
This episode is perfect for you if you want to know:
- how personal growth leads to professional pivots;
- why people pay for experiences, not things;
- why you need to know what professional conversation you’re a part of;
- the unexpected impact of hiring a team for your business;
- why not everyone can work for themselves;
- the most difficult part of being a mom and a business owner;
- or how trying to recreate the wheel during major life changes is a waste of time.
- Hillary shares how she pivoted to focus on being a spiritual life + business coach (it’s been quite a journey!)
- Why having several income streams is vital
- Starting out with coach training – yay or nay?
- Knowing your strength to help people + how to find it
- The power of being curious
- When do you pivot?
- “What’s cooking” now with Hillary?
- Hillary’s support team: 100% moms!
- The reality of running a business
- The truth about becoming a mom in your 40s
- The challenge of switching gears
- How disconnection leads to disinterest
- The inner game + self-knowing
- Don’t re-create the wheel!
- Getting back to basics
The ONE question that Hillary asks YOU: What if it could be easy? What would change for you in your business if you got out of a space of competition or shoulds? What would that look like? … Comment below with your answer!
Resources For You:
- Hillary Rubin
- Coaching Secrets Revealed (Hillary’s free e-book!)
- The Art of Becoming a Coach
- The Art of Business for Coaches podcast
- #BossMaskBookClub for December 2016: Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
Want to Be on the Show?