Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask YOUR questions!
This episode is perfect for you if you’re curious about how to prepare, personally + professionally, for nearly any major change in your life.
- Today’s question comes from Kayla Roof (a business adviser for ambitious military spouses): How do you PCS-proof your business?
- What is a PCS?
- VK’s military + PCS-ing experience
- Being mentally prepared
- Making a short list of ways to recharge/escape – even if for 5 minutes!
- Being patient with yourself
- Keeping it simple, both personally + professionally
- Giving yourself wiggle room
- Considering your income during transitions
- Placing great emphasis on your mindset
- Finding elements of joy in change
The KEY question that VK asks YOU: What’s 1 way you could prepare your business to operate without you when a major personal change happens? … Comment below with your answer!
Resources For You:
- BTBM #025 – Planning for a vacation from your business
- BTBM #007 – Preparing for possible emergencies in your business + life
- How to Take a 3-Month Maternity Leave Without Your Business Falling Apart
- #BossMaskBookClub for February 2017: Rising Strong: The Reckoning. The Rumble. The Revolution. by Brene Brown