Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask for our monthly #BossMaskBookClub!
We’re talking about The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber – one of the most popular small business books on the shelves since 1995. At first, I didn’t think this book would apply to my business, but I was so (happily) wrong.
This episode is perfect for you if you’re looking for a solid structure for near-guaranteed success as a business owner.
- What the book is about: Why your business will probably fail
- Part 1: The three personalities in every business:
- Part 2: The Turn-Key Revolution + the Franchise Prototype
- Why a franchise?
- Six rules to go by to succeed as a franchise
- Part 3: (the juicy part!) The Business Development Program
The ONE question that VK asks YOU: How is your business a distinct reflection of who you are right now? … Comment below with your answer!
Resources For You:
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- #BossMaskBookClub for Woo-Woo October: The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
Possible Guests + Sponsors:
- Want to be on the show? Click Here
- Know someone who would be great for the show? Click Here
- Interested in sponsoring the show? Click Here