Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask YOUR questions!
This episode is perfect for you if you want to know about starting your own podcast; how to hire the right Virtual Assistant for you (even if you’d had bad VAs in the past); or finding a VA for specific customer service tasks, like answering calls + following up with potential clients.
- The first question comes from Bouchra, about the details of starting a podcast, being consistent, getting sponsors, and the other aspects.
- My advice covers using a detailed process in Asana, including due dates for each step.
- My #1 recommendation is to take the free course offered by John Lee Dumas of the Entrepreneur on Fire podcast.
- Ask yourself the important questions, like why you’re starting a podcast and who you want to help. Good luck in your new endeavor!
- The next question is from Okeoma, a frustrated listener who has just called it quits with her 4th VA – yes, the 4th!
- She admits that she needs reliable help, but is clearly asking the wrong questions and ending up with the wrong person.
- There is much stress, strain, and frustration in trying to find the right help for your business.
- My advice is to combat a lack of systems and lack of communication with clear deadlines, expectations, and boundaries.
- Take a look at my checklist for finding and hiring a VA that will work best for you!
- Next is a question from Krislynn Thompson, a stylist who admits to being burned out. There it is—one of my favorite admissions!
- She’s seeking assistance in answering phone calls and following up with clients, and is wondering how a VA might be able to help her.
- I believe a VA can be a big help, but there are other things to consider.
The ONE question that VK asks YOU: What project are you most looking forward to launching in the next 6 months? … Comment below with your answer!
Resources For You:
- John Lee Dumas’ Free Podcast Course
- #BossMaskBookClub for December 2016: Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
Want to Be on the Show?