Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask with mom of 2, strategist, coach, speaker, podcast host, + author of Boss Mom, Dana Malstaff.
This episode is perfect for anyone who is curious about living a real, non-curated life on Instagram; how to uncover the best idea for your book; the benefits of embracing the practice of writing; the priceless benefits of meeting fellow entrepreneurs in-person; what to do when you learn too much + don’t know what to do next; how to find the support to implement, take action, + create days that you truly enjoy; the 2 keys to maintaining a happy marriage, family, + your sanity; or the benefits of practicing more.
- How Dana handles her mom duties + business duties each day
- Finding your TRIBE – why it matters so dang much!
- How drama plays into decisions AND sucks your productivity
- Being a parent + being an entrepreneur: the similarities
- How the Boss Mom book was born
- Love for kids + business
- Why Boss Moms deserve a retreat that mixes business + self-care
- What to do with your knowledge
- Setting + sticking with priorities
- Why Dana has a coach for herself
- Taking ACTION
- Dana’s self-care: “Divide and Conquer” + Happy Hour with a friend
- Asking for space, personally + professionally
- How to handle a bad day
- Dana shares about pushing herself too far + how she recovers (burnout alert!)
The ONE question that Dana asks YOU: For everything you do + create, if you had 1 thing you wanted all of it to come back to, what would it be? … Comment below with your answer!
Resources For You:
- Boss Mom
- Boss Mom by Dana Malstaff
- Boss Mom Facebook group
- Boss Mom podcast
- Boss Mom Retreat
- Boss Mom Academy
- Dana’s free Trello training
- Black Belt Business Coaching
- #BossMaskBookClub – The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- Leave an honest rating + review on iTunes or Stitcher 🙂
- JOIN THE VIP LIST for the latest episodes, exclusive bonus content, + in-person meet-ups! (see form below)
Possible Guests + Sponsors:
- Want to be on the show? Click Here
- Know someone who would be great for the show? Click Here
- Interested in sponsoring the show? Click Here
Are You a VIP?
Join the VIP list for the latest updates on new episodes, opportunities to submit YOUR questions to be answered, unique bonus content not shared anywhere else, AND in-person meet-ups