Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask with branding strategist, marketing photographer, + host of the Know, Like, & Trust Show podcast, Britney Gardner.
Being a fellow introvert, Britney + I dive into the heart of branding + the realities of entrepreneur life right away + keep on going!
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to know more about the importance of branding for entrepreneurs; why branding is more than just photos; how your branding directly connects to your marketing plans; why one-day intensives are so powerful; how podcasting is a great outlet for introverts; the realities of being a mom + an entrepreneur (mompreneur!); or some very real talk on burnout.
- Britney’s work: showing your potential clients what it feels like to work with you
- Why people need to be able to IMAGINE being you
- Why you need to learn things about people and who they are
- How Britney began as a wedding photographer (which is even harder than it sounds!)
- Why “the photo tells a story”
- The value of “one-day intensives”
- Why you need power branding statements + how to create them
- A CLEAR plan for photos: What feelings do you want to evoke?
- How Britney gained confidence through the growth of her podcast
- Why it’s FUN hosting a podcast!
- Britney’s current support team and who she is looking to hire next
- Why a podcast is a great outlet for introverts
- Why have an accountability partner?
- Britney’s “normal” day: juggling babysitters and boundaries
- Pushing yourself to the burnout level
- Britney’s “soy milk in NOLA” story (and how she uses it)
- How to recognize the signs of impending burnout
The ONE question that Britney asks: What are you waiting for to show the real you in your business? … Comment below with your answer!
Resources For You:
Want to Be on the Show?