Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask with online marketing, social media strategist, + Conquer Club buddy, Bianca McKenzie.
A fellow serial entrepreneur + lover of the outdoors, Bianca shares her insights on the professional twists + turns that brought her to her dream business, why marketing must feel genuine, + how she’s managed to take a 3-week honeymoon to Europe without her business falling apart.
This episode is perfect for anyone who struggles with expressing their mission + message with the world, worries about the entrepreneurial road ahead of them, or wants to make more time for being outdoors.
- After being a serial entrepreneur, Bianca shares the ups and downs that she has encountered on the journey to where she is today.
- She never thought she could do marketing and social media instruction for an income!
- Bianca explains how her latest online course, Soulfully Social, teaches the basics of social media navigation with an authentic touch.
- Bianca’s favorite social media platforms are Facebook for business and Instagram for personal use (shoutout to my fellow Insta-dorks!).
- The one thing that most entrepreneurs mess up is using social media only to promote their products.
- Bianca focuses more on Facebook because she knows that her ideal client is there (where are you ideal clients?).
- If you’re not fully involved and invested in that social media platform you’re using, then it will NOT work for you and achieve the desired results.
- Bianca’s support team include a technical go-to person who is “on call,” but she does most of the work herself; she hopes to bring on someone else soon (let’s help Bianca join Team Delegate!).
- Along with her go-to tech pro, she receives support from her Mastermind group (hello, Conquer Club) and her mentor in New Zealand.
- What happens after work? Bianca balances her work life and personal life by being outside as much as possible.
- The ONE question that Bianca presents: How can you tell your story in a way that feels good (because marketing is storytelling)? Comment below with your answer!
Resources For You:
- Leave an honest rating + review on iTunes or Stitcher 🙂
- JOIN THE VIP LIST for the latest episodes, exclusive bonus content, + in-person meet-ups! (see form below)
Possible Guests + Sponsors:
- Want to be on the show? Click Here
- Know someone who would be great for the show? Click Here
- Interested in sponsoring the show? Click Here
Are You a VIP?
Join the VIP list for the latest updates on new episodes, opportunities to submit YOUR questions to be answered, unique bonus content not shared anywhere else, AND in-person meet-ups