Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask with copywriter, mentor, and speaker for creative women + founder of #TheImperfectBoss movement, Ashley Beaudin.
This episode is perfect for you if you’re curious about connecting with others who can relate to the feeling of not having it all together, as entrepreneurs and as humans.
- Ashley’s business: copywriting that’s heartfelt and emotion-focused + building online communities
- The birth + growth of The Imperfect Boss movement
- Why people were ready to be honest + real about their imperfections
- Why writing “just for me” excites Ashley
- Ashley shares her personal story about mental health + its effect on her business
- Support through anxiety, avoiding the pain, and dealing with the failure + self-doubt
- Processing emotions as a business owner
- Ashley shares a recent experience regarding her own burnout + recovery
- Why we often “get stuck” doing one thing until we figure out how to do what we really want to do
- Being honest about pivoting + changing
The KEY question that Ashley asks YOU: What would it take for you to be convinced that when you show up, in person or online, it makes all the difference? … Comment below with your answer!
Resources For You:
- Ashley Beaudin
- The Imperfect Boss
- #BossMaskBookClub for February 2017: Rising Strong: The Reckoning. The Rumble. The Revolution. by Brene Brown
Want to Be on the Show?