Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask with graphic designer, digital strategist, + creator of the Irresistible Sales Pages e-course, Amanda Genther.
This episode is perfect for you if you want to know:
- what’s the best way to spend your time: on a college degree or doing hands-on client works;
- why to pay attention to the projects that excite you;
- the mystery of sales pages;
- how to move past your resistance to delegating;
- how to take a 3-month maternity leave as an entrepreneur;
- what burnout + recovery is really like for a mom entrepreneur.
- How Amanda describes herself: creative director, digital strategist, + web designer
- Why Amanda prefers the long-term, deeper relationships with a select few clients
- Why Amanda created Irresistible Sales Pages
- How she determined to teach people to take control + launch quickly
- The benefits of college vs. actually working with clients
- How VK + Amanda have worked together over the years
- Why she chose the narrow niche of sales pages – and how it’s paid off!
- Amanda’s terrific support team
- How to plan for + take a 3-month maternity leave (she knows because she’s done it!)
- How Amanda experienced burnout + recovery
- Why Amanda looks forward to a week-long vacation coming soon!
The ONE question that Amanda ask YOU: What do you want your business to look like, regardless of what you think it should look like? … Comment below with your answer!
Resources For You:
- Amanda Genther
- Irresistible Sales Pages
- Alison Monday @ Tiny Blue Orange
- Amanda’s blog post about her most recent maternity leave
- #BossMaskBookClub for December 2016: Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
Want to Be on the Show?