Today we’re going Behind the Boss Mask with PR firm owner, and fellow introvert, former model, + Yoga teacher, Allyn Lewis. She has created a wonderful community for entrepreneur focused around mental health + the honest truth of living the life of a business owner.
This episode is perfect for anyone who is curious about how your mental health affects your professional success; why your branding should be a natural extension of your business; why multiple income streams are vital for a healthy business; how the journey of being an entrepreneur is never a straight line; how to embrace failure as an entrepreneur; what to look for when choosing team members; or how being a Yoga practitioner affects your view of work/life balance + owning a business.
- How Allyn is transitioning from owning her PR firm to building an entrepreneurial community
- Her current business began as a Facebook group when she needed support
- Learning how to monetize a lifestyle website
- Why Allyn loves helping other entrepreneurs with their branding
- Successful business means multiple income streams!
- How her Dad’s suicide prompted her interest in mental health
- Ally’s unintentional journey to business owner (a happy one)
- Finding a voice in the connection between mental health + entrepreneurship
- Why struggles are necessary
- Tweak, pivot, and switch
- Allyn’s loves up her support team, including Alex, her “2nd Gem in Command.”
- She shares what to look for in business support staff
- Allyn + I touch on how Yoga affects your perspective on business
The ONE question that Allyn asks: What is it right now that makes you feel like you don’t have it together? … Comment below with your answer!
Resources For You:
- Leave an honest rating + review on iTunes or Stitcher 🙂
- JOIN THE VIP LIST for the latest episodes, exclusive bonus content, + in-person meet-ups! (see form below)
Possible Guests + Sponsors:
- Want to be on the show? Click Here
- Know someone who would be great for the show? Click Here
- Interested in sponsoring the show? Click Here
Are You a VIP?
Join the VIP list for the latest updates on new episodes, opportunities to submit YOUR questions to be answered, unique bonus content not shared anywhere else, AND in-person meet-ups